“OH, let ME tell YOU about stress. I’ve got a new puppy, a sick parent, and run my own business”, or “I’m so tired, I’m a single parent trying to find balance in my life for my kids and work”...Whatever life is throwing at you, you are likely trying to handle life’s stress.
Physical, chemical, emotional and vibrational stress cause disease! If you are a patient at our Health and Wellness Center, you have heard us STRESS this over and over again.
Pain, fatigue, anxiety, depression, high blood pressure and allergies are signs of neurologic stress.
Stress is a silent killer. When our system breaks down, we get Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia, and autoimmune diseases.
As Americans, we spend billions and billions of dollars each year getting sick with even more money spent on expensive prescriptions, over the counter drugs and dangerous invasive surgeries.
Have you ever noticed how many people start their day off at fast food restaurants and donut or pastry shops? These substances are not even real food! There are so many preservatives and partially hydrogenated oils in these items, it’s actually poison we are ingesting! Don’t we love to blame genetic for the high blood pressure, high cholesterol, low thyroid function when we’re feeding ourselves toxins?!?
Myrtle Grove Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center has SEVEN DIFFERENT THERAPIES to Address your Stress!
1. Chiropractic: Neuroscience has shown that 90% of the energy the brain needs to regulate the body is supplied by the motion of the spine. Chiropractors induce motion to the spine through gentle chiropractic adjustments.
2. Acupuncture: Acupuncture is extremely effective in reducing stress and balancing the energy in the body with specific points. Our really cool office charts and front window of the wellness center show you all the points! Stop by sometime and see it!
3. Nutritional Counseling: We include individual nutritional counseling with every patient’s enrollment at our wellness center, whether for chiropractic therapies or acupuncture.
4. Blood Analysis: We can analyze your blood to determine your health patterns.
5. BrainSpan: A simple blood test to determine what fatty acids make up your cell walls. There is also a cognitive function test to determine your risk of memory loss, inflammation, concussion risk, and risk for dementia.
6. BrainTap: This therapy combines light, sound and a guided meditation to reduce your stress, help to stop smoking or with weight loss, grief counseling or to reinforce positive thinking. .
7. BrainGauge: A mouse-driven diagnostic test to determine the exact areas of your brain that are inflamed or underfunctioning.
Whether you are suffering from pain, insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, depression, we have the ability to address your health needs naturally and effectively!
Call 395-3664 to schedule an appointment for you and your family members.